Blue skies - Check
Good friends - Check
Fantastic food - Check
Pure Relaxation - Check
Supportive Husband - Check
All enough to CHECK OUT OF REALITY!
A birthday celebration should last all month, right Bonny :) Some fabulous friends put in a great deal of effort to join me for a big 30 bang at Glen Ivy. We missed those that couldn't make it (darn work schedules and babies!) but believe me, we will all be going back so you will have another chance to wean those babies and join in on the fun and relaxation. Ideally, I would like to go twice a year - so my goal is to put $25/mo. in a ME FUND. That way I can go twice a year and get treatments. Oh man, heavenly. My "Stress Reliever" massage was the best massage I have ever had. You know how you try to explain child birth to someone and they just don't get it until they've done it. Yep, Glen Ivy's kinda like that. At 3pm we realized we only had two hours left and that was such a sad reality. So at that point, we changed and made our way over to the mud bath. Honestly, I was leery of the brown, think water - but it was all pretty cool. We were saying how much the kids would LOVE it. (Funny thing is my kids just got out of time out for making a huge mud puddle in the yard AGAIN! I so can't wait for those pavers to be installed).Truly, I am so grateful for the sacrifices these girls made to make the 30 kick-off so memorable. It was.... OK, there are no words....






5 comments:
So glad you had such an amazing time. You deserve it!!!
I'm drooling with envy. That looks like so much fun. I've got to get myself down there. Maybe for my birthday month.
That's a good time of year, Amber. One person was saying they like going in the rain because it's empty and everything's heated and it's just real peaceful. Seriously, all the pools, but one, are so very warm. I say it needs to be a birthday tradition - what every woman deserves :)
Happy Birthday Beautiful 30 year old girl. Your smile is amazing and I am so glad that you were surrounded by such great friends. I wish that I was able to come, you are such a great friend. Here's to the next 30 and let's hope you look just as wonderful every step of the way. love d
p.s. I hate how amazingly tan you are...in OCTOBER!!!
Post a Comment