My water is off for maintenance. Normally wouldn't matter but I was lazy this morning and wasn't going to get in the shower until 8am. It's still off and I'm mad.
My house is a disaster with toys and suitcases lying all around.
Church went well yesterday but Primary is still so very overwhelming. Ward Council was packed with agenda items as was my Presidency mtg.
My desk is again covered. How does this always happen?
Cole is chilly and would probably like some clothes but he needs to shower and I don't want to waste an outfit. Oh, and his pj's you wonder, well I had to take those off because he was caught playing in the toilet. Ewww.
Which will I put off first: house, car, laundry, Holy Ghost talk.
I was so looking forward to boot camp this morning because on our road trip, I heard many Zumba songs and it made me want to move.
This is the last week of break and we need to pack it with activities. Oh, and maybe start Jackson's homework. Wait, does Ry have preschool tomorrow!?!?!?
Getting away without the kids was stressful, but not as stressful as it would have been taking them. Overall, it was a nice break. It's helpful getting pictures explaining what the little people are up to throughout the day.
I want to see a movie this week. I want Olive Garden this week. Haha, maybe I just want to escape my messy house.
Mr. Cole is 10 months old and has become a handful. It's that familiar stage where they can pull up and sometimes transfer from one spot to another, but can't yet walk. Oh the frustration!!
2025 by Month
1 year ago





3 comments:
Sounds like we live the same live haha
frustration is right - for kid and mom!
dang, if i had seen this on Monday I could of told you there was preschool! oh well! :)
Post a Comment