A party at the house is always a great motivation to get things clean, organized, and functional - I love it. Mowing and cleaning the lawn brings back vivid memories of my childhood with Uncle Fred, in Hawthorne, CA. It's so great that my kids can now get out there and enjoy this as a family.
Because we have four little ones, the cleaning had to wait until late Friday evening and early Saturday morning. These blocks are going to be the end of me!
This was by far the easiest shower to host because so many volunteered to help with anything and everything. Honestly, I can't even take the credit for hosting because it was a group effort for sure. I couldn't have done it without them all and I am so grateful to each and every one.
Sadly some of the ladies had left before the picture, but I am glad we got most of them because these people have really touched my life and I am so blessed for all they have taught me.
Laurel was stunning and the envy of every woman that has ever been pregnant. She has the "glow" for sure. Congrats to the Evans - we can't wait to meet him!








No comments:
Post a Comment