Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 5

SUNDAY - PPI at 9:30am church at 1pm
MONDAY - Dave's funeral with a screaming kid.  Fun.  But such an amazing service.  Came home to a barfing Jackson.
TUESDAY - Being chilly outside, we decided to forego our swimming plans and instead head over to the park.
WEDNESDAY - the movies of course - slip n slide - tofu - and sick kids


 THURSDAY - Mail and the park
So exciting seeing Andi and Ryan both have preschool mail!
Marci texted me Wednesday asking if we could meet up for a play date.  I declined because of the two pictures above... fevers = hand foot mouth potential.  Well, all worked out considering it was already running it's course through the DeLeon home so we were good to play!  Took the kids a while to warm up but once they did they had fun!
FRIDAY - Some birthdays!
Jackson has spent too much time "forgetting" how to learn so I picked up a work book and he loves it!
The highly anticipated birthday of Kaelyn Milhoan finally arrived!!  Andi was especially excited to give Kaelyn her gift.  Super excited.
To celebrate Kelsey's birthday we all headed out to BJ's for dessert.  I missed the movie beforehand because we were partying with Kaelyn, so I was so glad I was able to meet up afterwards.  Love Kelsey - she's fabulous!
SATURDAY - Preparing for Mead
Jackson packed up his backpack with the essentials: work book, an umbrella, toys, snacks.
 

The classy way of organizing the kids' clothes!

No comments: