But here we are, years later, and Cole wants underwear. This kid doesn't fit too well on the toilet and is ridiculously independent and I'm not too sure he'd succeed right now if he couldn't do it on his own. All this to justify that I went out and bought a stinken' $12 froggie toilet because this boy does not want to wear a diaper. I bring out all the kids' clothes each morning and he goes and steals their underwear and attempts to put it on - even Andi's. And sometimes, two pairs at once. So I bought one, about a week ago, and he still has not peed in it. He sits on it all the time and Andi helps him undress, but he only seems to pee when he's focused on something else, albeit in underwear playing somewhere. Again, grateful for tile!
Keeping all this in mind, I need to stop sticking Cole in onesies!
But I think it goes without saying, although I'll say it anyway, that we are not doing this full out until I'm ready - I do not need to be toting around a million kids when Cole suddenly decides he needs to use the restroom!
But at home, it's just fine - the kids work on presents for friends and santa and Cole hangs out on his froggy.
And mommy does her thingys...






2 comments:
Silly boy!!
He's going to kill you for the sitting on the pot picture....Haha but it's so worth it! love those kids
Post a Comment