I still had my Saturn is the dent preventive doors. I came out of Target today to find a white scratch and a small dent on my door!!!! I was so annoyed. I wrote a note and put it on the white Suburban next to me and then I decided to wait. So I took pictures of their car and their license plate, and waited. Jackson was not happy about that at all - it was almost lunch time for him and it was almost a 45minute wait!!!!! When she came out she asked her daughter if she did it, I said it might have happened because of the strong winds, but she said no. So we checked the door and it lined up pretty closely, but not enough to prove to the owner that it was her car. So I think I am still going to report it - so much for my long wait. We will keep you posted!
6 comments:
boy, woman, you have balls! I'd be a) too impatient to wait (we all know how Target can pull you in) and b) too scared to confront someone! I'm sorry about your car!!
Who is this?
my stupid automatic name from like, 3 years ago.... it's Jena... but it published with the lame name!
How weird - I knew it had to be someone I knew well cause the "woman" sounded so familiar!
Are you okay? I mean, you haven't blogged in weeks! Miss you!
That's funny.... I was going to say the same thing... Are you still sick, dahling?
Post a Comment