Sitting on the beach in Malibu, there's no need to feel sick, sad, stressed, nervous, insecure, worried, or tired because you are sitting in paradise. Hanging out with Giselle and the kids on my favorite beach was by far the best day I have had in a while. The time simply flew by because we were so relaxed. I'm telling you, we have to strike it rich so we can retire on the beach - ahhh, my dream!
The kids had so much fun running around and not dying from heat. This was the hottest week we have had and so it was heavenly escaping to the ocean air of 92 degrees. Honestly, there were times I was cold. Imagine that.
I couldn't believe how much the boys enjoyed the water. There was simply no stopping them. They went in so far, a few times they were taken out by the waves. They are getting so brave and I love it.
Giselle took very good care of me! She went to get me a coke and she played with my kids when I had no desire of bending over. She truly is an amazing friend. Who would have thought.... our relationship began so randomly but I am grateful for it always!
My little girl has been so tired these days. Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with wanting to come into our bed every night and then wanting to wake up with dad every morning? Whatever it is, it made her actually nap on my lap. Amazing. Mind you, this was after she was taken out by a wave - taken out and rolled over three or four times. Oops.
I almost cancelled this adventure because I was struggling to find the energy to get out of the house. I am so glad I didn't - it truly was an amazing day, one tough to beat!





3 comments:
Fun!!!
i'm so glad you went and had a great time!
I'm glad you didn't cancel. We had a great time. It really was super relaxing! It's so nice to be able to hang out with you and the kids, wish we could do it more often :(
Post a Comment