Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How Was Church?

I don't know - I just don't know!  We're at a tough stage.  All my kids have willingly attended nursery and for that we have been grateful.  BUT, the last month or two we have struggled.  OH SO STRUGGLED.  Which means, we have two cranky babies joining us in Sunday School, Relief Society, Priesthood or "Foyer".  I don't know what the deal is.... but it's awful.  We all leave at 4pm ready to never come back.  Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic but seriously, I am so tired of 1pm church.  It's awful!!  And of course, with each new trial all I can think about is "How will we do it with another??".  BUT, they do look cute at 12:30pm in preparation to go to church!  Maybe I should just hold on to these precious moments where I can still pick their clothes.  Where the boys' pants still go over their butts and Andi's dresses aren't revealing too much.  And yes, the fact that they go at all.  Because let's face it, that's one of my fears as a parent that I will have children that will rebel against church or God or any sense of spirituality.  So there you have it, my new focus.
JACKSON
RYAN WESLEY
ANDI

2 comments:

Jenn said...

this to shall pass! Good luck-- it's hard but it will be worth it later!

Rojahn Family said...

oh my funny! You sound like me! that's funny. We'll be okay though, don't you think?