Yes, I thought this was going to be a disaster. I truly had NO faith in Jackson. Seriously. I just imagined him freaking out pushing anything or anyone out of his mouth. Boy was I WRONG! I am still in shock.
There was one moment where he got real nervous. Well, aside from the minor detail that my brave, independent little man wanted to hold my hand each time we walked around in the office or from room to room. But the main freak out was when they went to recline his chair and it just kept going down and down and DOWN! He kept trying to sit up and his face began getting read and I saw the water begin to collect in his eyes. He was frightened for sure. So I got up and went over to his head to hold his hand and explain to him the process. He relaxed and then allowed all the work to be done.
He did have a cavity that needed to be filled, but it was teeny. Whew! We also learned that he will probably begin losing his two top, front teeth in about a month. No, he's not six yet but his teeth seem to think so. My kids get their teeth SO late I find it odd he will be losing it this early. We need to do a family picture before those teeth are gone :)
But according to Jackson, he will be a Mr. Dentist when he grows up!
2025 by Month
1 year ago





1 comment:
Awww, good boy! So handsome and sweet.
Post a Comment