In other news, because Cole isn't the only thing in this home, many came together to get me a beautiful dining table for our home. We sold our other one right before we left Poppy simply because it was too small. Then we borrowed one from Tori that was also too small. One of us always stood at dinner. So here we are, finally sitting as a family and it's fantastic. Oh and, we have two more chairs and a leaf to add when we have company. Dinner anyone?
And you can't forget about T-Ball. Next week is the LAST GAME but I won't be there. So today I got a shot of the kids doing the Pledge of Allegiance and their Little League Pledge.







3 comments:
Nice table!
love the table... where did you get it??
Simply Discount by Mountasia. It was on sale outside and no tax. I think they do that like once a month
Post a Comment