The other day Jackson decided to teach himself to make a PB&J. Once mastered, he taught the skill to everyone else.
Friday IHOP served children one free spooky pumpkin pancake. It was fun taking them out for a midday feast.
Andrew got me a FABULOUS birthday present and it arrived well wrapped. The kids have been playing with that "wrapping" and some are even sleeping with that "wrapping". One piece in particular resembles, in their minds, a tv. Ryan fell asleep in the tv.
For months now I have been wanting to - wait, rewind, for YEARS I have wondered if I could pull off RED LIPSTICK. For months now I have wanted to try. The other day, while filling a prescription, I had time to kill and chose to do so by browsing.... wait for it.... RED LIPSTICK. When I could not commit, I stumbled upon a tube for $1. Sold. Turns out this stuff stains - and isn't quite my shade... but Andi LOVES it. (Today I found markings in my couch because she decided to hide her face in the cushions - grrr)







1 comment:
I have always wanted to try red lipstick too! Looks good on you! What did you get from Andrew?
Post a Comment