Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Thank You Isn't Enough

When I get this feeling, I make grand plans in my mind to repay people.  The plans rarely evolve which is so very sad.  Sometime last week, Nikki had Andi over so I could get some rest.  After school, Andi showed up to Pinetree as girly as one could be.  And let me tell you, her face beamed with excitement.  This poor girl really is the product of a boy home - so when she gets the chance to be all girly, she's all over it.
Again, Nikki came to my rescue when I spoke of Cole wheezing this morning.  After school I dropped off the other three and took Cole in to the doctor.  Turns out he has an ear infection, AGAIN.  And yes, he too will now need breathing treatments.  Grrr.  I whined and the doctor told me, "I have three kids and all three have asthma too".  Fabulous - sometimes it just happens.  Oh well, I am grateful Nikki gave me that extra push to take him in.  I am grateful a few meds (Prednisolon, Augmenten, Budesonide & Albuterol - because amox. doesn't seem to cut it for Ry and Cole) will make him all better.  I am grateful for insurance.  I am grateful.  Honestly, I didn't think it'd be this - he has been FINE!  Stuffy nose and whinny but come on, he's getting two more teeth.  You just never know.  Hopefully we have a good night - not like the night Ryan had such a meltdown over dinner he couldn't even figure out "pants off or pants on".
But that night Cole was in heaven - he was so in love with the rice/chicken casserole I made.  Thank you Pinterest yet again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally my pleasure and you ALWAYS help me out. Love having them over since they play so well and Andy is welcome to our dress-up closet anytime she wants. She looks so cute in that pic.