But what I do know is that tonight I learned what I am in your eyes. A rock. Certainly not capable of crying. Is this good or is this bad? I want to be a comfort to you; to you all. I want to be that support you will so desperately need in life. But I do not want you guys to think you can't get sad, or discouraged. I do not want you to think that to cry is to be weak.
Jackson you are me. No doubt about it. I watch you and see just how hard you are on yourself. To the point where you work yourself up and can't perform to your ability because your nerves have gotten the best of you. You don't want to let people down. You don't want to disappoint and you will do what it takes to make sure you don't; you will make yourself sick doing so. So, I hope that on those days when you feel you have reached your limit, I hope you know you can cry. I would even venture to say to cry is to feel, and to feel requires strength.
John 14: 17-20 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you acomfortless: I will bcome to you.




2 comments:
I love you girl! You really open my eyes to so much and I think you are a wonderful mother. If you ever need to to cry call me, I will listen, make you laugh or just cry with you.oxoxox
Beautiful Rachel...just beautiful. Love you!
Post a Comment