Friday, June 07, 2013

Kindergarten Round-Up

I was going to go for a run this morning after dropping Ryan off at preschool.  That is until I learned through Fran's FB post that there was Kinder round-up this morning.  Considering Ryan is so stinken' excited for Kindergarten, I figured this was good enough reason to miss preschool and my run.





 Ryan said in the classroom that they talked about books and stuff and that he's super excited.  I can't wait to watch and see the experience this little man has at Pinetree!

With Jackson and Ryan in school all day and Andi in MWF preschool, Cole and I are going to have many more dates like this:

It's funny, though, because last night at Tristan's baby shower, someone said, "Next thing you'll know he's graduating high school".... I'm totally realizing that these days.  Crazy how time flies.  Your time will come soon, Bauer!


1 comment:

fran said...

I'm glad Ryan told you what they did, talia said "nothing mom" haha your kids are the sweetest, we can do double dates with cole and baby jake