Some of us were not quite ready to start the busy day on time and believe me, one of us went into drill sergeant mode right after this picture was taken. Well, maybe not that harsh considering one of us was a very good daddy and went to Walmart at about 11pm to get their son a white t-shirt for the 50's Show.
Jackson talked and talked about this show for weeks and was thrilled the day it finally arrived. Love it!
Per Jackson's request, Ryan sported a white t, too, because of the "surprise" at the end of the show.
Before we could head over to Pinetree, I took Ryan to his last day of speech class at Mitchell. These ladies have been so wonderful all year and I really should have got them a teacher gift. But at the start of the week, I wasn't thinking just yet. Shoot!
Next year, at Pinetree, Ryan will start off attending speech twice a month but will then most likely be released after the first quarter. This little man has come a long way.
I will personally miss my Tuesday walks with one of my very favorite people and her sidekick! I looked forward to this each week and am grateful for such a fabulous person in my life.
9:30am and we were off to the school. It was HOT, dang it, and they stuck us on the basketball courts. Oh well, make due. Poor Jackson was the one that had to perform in blue jeans! Grandma shopping joined us of course and quickly became the hit of the party. (Funny thing is as I type this, Andi is in my room and in the backyard singing some grandma song she just made up)
These two, always so happy to see one another.
So the big surprise was where all the 1st graders went out and grabbed their families to participate in the jive. It's so cute that Ryan and Jackson keep practicing it this week. Too fun. I love the even Cole participates.
Not sure what'd we do without these kiddos!
The other day Jasmyn told her mom about how that day at school Jackson went up to her and said, "I kinda like you a little!"
Oh man....
After the show, we went to grab some lunch with grandma and then I went to pick up Andi from preschool. Once home, we changed and headed out for Cole's first swimming lesson with Erin Pyne. LOVE HER!
So the first lesson went as expected. He did well going to Erin, hanging out with Erin, collecting the leaves with Erin and then.... it came time to put his head under water. Yup, wasn't thrilled but hey, that's why he needs lessons! We'll see how the rest goes for this stubborn little dude.
The day didn't end there. Once home, we said our goodbyes to Andrew for the week as he headed off to Havasu with the Solemint YM. The blow was cushioned with grandpa grandpa's offer to take us out to dinner. Long but good day.








3 comments:
This day totally made me smile....:)
Love that style Jackson. All your kids are adorable. Love the pose of Andi in the pink swim suit. Her usual sas!!
I'm going to miss my walking buddies!!!
Post a Comment