Friday morning was very weird for me - I had to go to work and leave, knowing I wasn't going to be able to be at Jackson's preschool Christmas party. It felt so weird - but it was amazing knowing my parents would be there and Jackson wouldn't think twice about it. But this can't happen when he's older!!!
Anyway, from what I know, Jackson was one of the inn-keepers and he had to say that there was no room. Apparently the kids were pretty shy and I am sure Jackson was no better. He SO clams up in front of crowds.
But here are the pictures my dad took:
Anyway, from what I know, Jackson was one of the inn-keepers and he had to say that there was no room. Apparently the kids were pretty shy and I am sure Jackson was no better. He SO clams up in front of crowds.
But here are the pictures my dad took:




No comments:
Post a Comment