Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Visit with Santa

Yesterday I got the kids all dressed up and took them to get pictures with Santa. Well, apparently there was no point in getting Andi dressed!!!! The second she was placed with Santa, SHE FREAKED OUT. It was so awful I couldn't bare to get a picture - and you no I am not one to baby my kids. My dad got her and he said her entire core wouldn't stop shaking. Knott's Berry Farm rides ANY DAY - but NOT SANTA! So here are some shots of her just because...





Now here's LAST YEAR - 2008. Ryan was the only one that would sit with Santa... But this year....


Jackson LAST YEAR - 2008, wanted NOTHING to do with him, as you can see he cried hard.This year and sat, smiled, and talked. Yes, he told Santa he wants a TROMBONE!!!! WHAT!?!?!? I don't know. We asked him what that was and he showed us how you play the instrument. Where does he get this stuff??
Last night he had the toughest time getting to sleep. I thought for sure he would be out so early because he didn't have a nap, but he wouldn't fall asleep until 10:30pm. We think we figured out why...
This morning, the first thing he said was, "Did Santa Come?". That had to be it - he was thinking Santa was coming. Poor kid.... THREE MORE DAYS!

2 comments:

tphillips said...

I love how you did from last year ot this year! How funny that they were the exact oppisite. Andi looks so cute! Love her dress!

d said...

Oh buddy, a trombone Go big and ask for a drum set to drive your mom really crazy, or maybe a pony!!!