One day last week, yes, it has been so long I don't even remember what day this all occurred, Tina and Michalle came over for lunch. Yes, we did the park before, but there were no photos taken there. Anyway, my point is that the food wasn't spectacular, but the company made up for it. No, I'm not talking about Tina and Michalle, I'm talking about the little people that cleaned up the kids' bedroom! They even made the beds! Too cute.
So Thursday came and I decided to crash the Mint Cyn. Relief Society Progressive Dinner - what a title! I figured I know more people there than I do in my own ward, so I should be allowed to crash. It really was a great night - the food, chimes, singing, and company = PERFECTION!
After the party I headed to Walmart so I could pick up some branches for Andrew's project.... wreaths and table decorations for my mom's ward party. He spent three hours in the cold garage that night and still wasn't able to get it all done.





No comments:
Post a Comment