Tuesday & Thursday from 9-12, not a big deal right!?!? BUT IT WAS STILL WEIRD! It all began last night, getting him to bed as early as possible (still it was 9pm), getting his backpack together, getting his clothes ready... How crazy will life be once we have to make lunches, do homework, go to this practice or that practice... Ok maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself but I feel like it's all right around the corner!
Today he was so excited and cooperative. He kept asking me if I was coming with him and that made me a little nervous for the drop-off. On the way there, he asked if Missy and Mr. were going to stay with him, I told him they couldn't because they were too little, that school was for big boys. He told me Ryan was a big boy and I told him Ryan couldn't go to school because he doesn't talk yet. "Mommy, I'll help him!". Nice offer Bud but he still can't go with you! While this conversation was going on, I came to a stoplight and glanced over to the car next to me - it was like looking in the mirror... ponytail with a headband, the wet hair look. But at least my shoes were already on... FLIP FLOPS people! Anyway it got me thinking, Tues/Thurs will so be my wet hair days! Oh well.
It was a happy reunion though! We got there, I got out of the car, and Jackson came running up to give me a hug. He went to get his bag and say bye and then he ran to the car. You should have seen Andi's face when she saw him get in the car! Then all the way home Jackson sang us his school songs.
Once home Jackson wanted pasta and water - so pasta and water it was. Andi waited in a weird pose and then she even devoured the pasta.




8 comments:
That is SO cute. I'm gonna take Leah there next year for sure. They'll be in the same class. How fun!
Oh good - that will be awesome because we only know one other student in there now. In fact, I am sure it's not too late for Leah to join him this year!!!
Oh I forgot she's already in one this year - ok, well here's to next year :)
How fun! I remember those days! Awesome that he did great and didn't care that mom left.
I was anxious to read how everything went! Glad it all went well. My Mom loved the first days and said it all went great. He sure is a cutie!
So exciting Rach it sounds like everything was great! Reading and looking at pictures of your kids makes me want to have kids! Your such a good mom, thanks for the example you set for girls like me!
Mandi you are so sweet - you seriously will be amazing, you prove it over and over again with Morgan!
YAY Jackson! Im so glad he did so well!! Oh and BTW Ethan messed with those same things Ryan did..haha
Post a Comment