Monday, August 03, 2009

Space Chimps



The HOOP sisters!

Yes was exhausted and so he was in a bit of a mood - yes, he dumped the Phillip's entire tub of popcorn - grrrr!

9 comments:

tphillips said...

I wonder why I look so tired in that picture...oh that's right... I WAS!!!! Fun times...can't wait to do it again this week. Maybe I should wear my running shoes though.

RachelAA said...

Shut up I think you're gorgeous. But yes, running shoes or just get leashes for our kids.

tphillips said...

leashes for SURE!!!

Jamie said...

Nice! I like how it looks like your kids took over the movie theater and made it feel like home!

RachelAA said...

Yeah - I just wish someone would come in here after we leave and clean up the mess like at the movies!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I used to go to the free movies... Not sure if I really miss the fun times! :)

RachelAA said...

I think you need a reminder movie... we'll be there Wed. so come join the fun!

Amber said...

But was the movie any good?

RachelAA said...

the parts I saw - not bad! Jackson sure seemed intrigued the whole way through!!