Friday, August 07, 2009

Five Hours Isn't Enough





Dinner was incredible and oh so hilarious! Pictures after was a riot as well - Tina and I would not let our "subjects" rest! Hence the picture of Tina taking a picture - we were the snappers all night long!
Then off to Menchies - yes, I have been there way too often lately but YUM! I think we were there for a good two hours and it simply flew by. We started this tradition and I pray it never ends because at this point in my life, I need them! When I sent Andrew a text to remind him of girls night he replied, "Cool, you need it. What time should I be home?". Well he didn't exactly make it on time, but he tried and after a long day at work, he put up with two teething boys! So thanks to those that made it possible and thanks to my girls for an incredible night out!

2 comments:

Julia Everts said...

Wow, i wish i had good girlfriends like you do... :(

RachelAA said...

The times in my life without girlfriends are tough so I do treasure them! Trust me, it will happen again!