Saturday, August 08, 2009

My Day Off

 
Andrew sent me off this morning to get som R&R and so I figured what better place to go than to the beach!!?!?  I was stoked that Michalle was able to join me on my journey but I was even more stoked that I had no kids and I was able to carry on a conversation - imagine that :)  
 
It was absolutely gorgeous today - I swear it has been the best SUMMER AT THE BEACH this year.  Each time we have gone, the weather is ideal and I am so happy about that.
 
When we did get off our chairs to try out the water, one wave seriously almost knocked over Michalle!!  I couldn't warn her because I was looking somewhere else and she wasn't aware because she had her back to the oncoming wave!  It was insane - but she's ok :)

 
It was such a wonderful trip and we wished we could have stayed long, but that's life.  Now it's Andrew's turn and he's off golfing with my dad!  GOOD DAY!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber said...

SO fun!!! What a great way to spend your morning.

tphillips said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you found someone to go with! Looks like a blast...and well deserved alone time!!! Sounds perfect!

Rojahn Family said...

How fun! The beach is best! Especially when kiddos are at home with Daddy!