Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love Affair


She loved it, almost as much as she loved the millions of animal crackers she ate. Today, THREE sandy diapers!





While sitting between us, Ryan was the lucky one to get pooped on - the splatter was so loud and the mess was disgusting!
These two played so well together for so long - so now we have two low affairs (in case I lost you, ME and MALIBU, JACKSON and ASH!)

We arrived around 10:30ish... hmm not sure, Tina can correct me, and the kids were content until at least TWO - unheard of for my kids. They loved playing and Andi and Elijah slept a bit - WONDERFUL!


It's always sad having to go home, but that's life.
Oh and Tina will be creating her invention in the near future so I will no longer have to look like this! I don't want you to steal her idea so I can't divulge that information just yet....

6 comments:

Julia Everts said...

I can't wait to hear what her invention is cause that looks painful! Jake always complains he can't carry this or that and i so badly want to show him this picture and tell him, "see, if we can do it, you can!"

RachelAA said...

I know Julie - but we also all know what whimps boys are!

tphillips said...

This was an aweseom day!!! I LOVED it. However, don't be missing Malibu so much that you move there...I know how your little mind works ;)
But thanks for keeping my invention idea "top secret" maybe Ill give you a little "hand me down" when I become a millionaire :) :) Love ya!!!

The Watson's said...

I can't believe Ryan got pooped on! That is absolutely hilarious. You are such a good mom, so adventurous, creatives, and so fun. You are doing such a great job!

jena wise said...

stop making me jealous!

those will always be the "good old days..."

RachelAA said...

I know Jena, that was the life we had!!