
Game Night - Oh Dear Game Night. In theory, I LOVE game night!!! And usually it still does bring great fun, it's just so hard to get to that point. When we had no kids, it was fine to wait up until 10 or so, then play until one, two, three in the morning, BUT NOW..... Now it consists of having to keep our kids up to go out = cranky kids. Then physically put them to sleep = an hour or so of an aching back! I'd much rather be at home, stick them in bed and have them put themselves to sleep - but Tuesday night I spent a good half hour or so putting Andi to sleep and then I had to go put Ryan to sleep. Jackson DOES NOT sleep if something is going on - he stayed up the entire time with us!Anyway - although exhausting, it was so much fun. I even let me hair down - Shay just had to photograph that!! We'll miss you Shay - the next time we see you if your WEDDING!!! 









1 comment:
Looks like a blast...but seriously? 1am???? you're nuts!
Post a Comment