Friday, August 07, 2009

Goin' To Town




At four months I begin feeding my kids solid foods and so of course with Andi, at four months I brought out the high chair. The high chair just wasn't working for me because her torso was still too short and she was too wobbly. So we have been feeding her while in her boppy. NOW she is dying to feed herself and almost refuses to open her mouth for me. In order to shove food into her mouth, I have to give her her own spoon and some cheerios - so when she goes to put something in her mouth on her own, I move quicker and shove the food into her mouth. My point being.... the high chair is now needed to make this all much easier! She's getting SO BIG!

1 comment:

tphillips said...

YAY for highchairs...which reminds me we still need to get one Elijah!